Magnesium is one of the most essential minerals for the human body, and yet almost everyone is deficient due to our modern and stressful lifestyles.
Magnesium assists the body with over 300, yes thats right THREE HUNDRED, different functions, so you can easily see how being low on this vital mineral could cause endless health issues.
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body and plays numerous important roles in the health of your body and brain.
However, even if you eat a healthy diet you may not be getting enough of it to achieve optimal health.
Magnesium helps with:
- Energy creation: Helps convert food into energy.
- Protein formation: Helps create new proteins from amino acids.
- Gene maintenance: Helps create and repair DNA and RNA.
- Muscle movements: Is part of the contraction and relaxation of muscles.
- Nervous system regulation: Helps regulate neurotransmitters, which send messages throughout your brain and nervous system.
Unfortunately, studies suggest that about 50% of people in the US and Europe get less than the recommended daily amount of magnesium which means usig a supplement is your best option for achieving the best results.